|Prep Time||20 min|
|Cook Time||40 min|
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Calories from Fat||70|
|Total Fat||8 g|
|Saturated Fat||3.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||28 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|
|Vitamin A||4 %|
|Vitamin C||15 %|
Garden Harvest Spaghetti Squares
- 8 ounces spaghetti, broken in half, cooked and drained
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 1/2 cup skim milk
- 2 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 2 Tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 tsp. garlic salt
- 1 jar (1 lb. 8 oz.) Ragu® Old World Style® Pasta Sauce or Ragu® Light Pasta Sauce
- Preheat oven to 425°. Thoroughly combine cooked spaghetti, egg, milk, 1 cup mozzarella cheese, Parmesan cheese and garlic salt in medium bowl.
- Evenly spread pasta mixture in jelly-roll pan or 12-inch pizza pan. Bake 15 minutes. Evenly top with Pasta Sauce, spreading to edges of pan. Sprinkle with remaining 1 cup mozzarella cheese. Continue baking 25 minutes or until cheese is melted and sauce is heated through. Let stand 5 minutes before serving. To serve, cut in squares.
Rigatoni with Sausage & Beans
Sweet Italian sausage, cannelloni beans, rosemary and rigatoni simmered in Ragu Pasta Sauce make up this delicious dish.
Roasted Vegetable Rice Salad
The roasted vegetables can be prepared in advance, even the day before. Just store in the refrigerator until ready to use.
'Ropa Vieja' is Spanish for 'old clothes', referring to the shredded beef which is accompanied with a flavorful tomato sauce.
Ragu Spaghetti Tacos
It's the recipe everyone's talking about! Moms will find it easy...and will get rave reviews!
Mama's Best Ever Spaghetti & Meatballs
A classic Italian-American dish that can be as simple or fancy as you want it to be.