|Prep Time||20 min|
|Cook Time||50 min|
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Calories from Fat||190|
|Total Fat||21 g|
|Saturated Fat||10 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||56 g|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g|
|Vitamin A||10 %|
|Vitamin C||30 %|
Garden Harvest Lasagna
For a few small lasagne, prepare this recipe but assemble and bake in small disposable aluminum foil loaf pans.
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 medium zucchini, sliced
- 1 package (10 oz.) mushrooms, sliced
- 1 container (15 oz.) ricotta cheese
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 tsp. dried basil, crushed
- 1 jar (1 lb. 8 oz.) Ragu® Sauce
- 1 package (16 oz.) lasagna noodles, cooked and drained
- Preheat oven to 375°. Heat olive oil in large skillet over medium heat and cook zucchini and mushrooms 3 minutes or until vegetables are tender; set aside.
- Combine ricotta cheese, 1 cup mozzarella cheese, Parmesan cheese, egg and basil in medium bowl; set aside.
- Evenly spread 1/2 cup Sauce in 13 x 9-inch baking dish. Arrange 4 lasagna noodles, lengthwise over sauce, overlapping edges slightly. Spread 1/3 of the cheese mixture over noodles, then 3/4 cup sauce and 1/3 of the vegetable mixture; repeat layers, ending with noodles. Top with remaining Sauce and sprinkle with remaining 1 cup mozzarella cheese. Loosely cover with aluminum foil and bake 45 minutes or until bubbling. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
- See Nutritional Information for saturated fat content
Rigatoni with Sausage & Beans
Sweet Italian sausage, cannelloni beans, rosemary and rigatoni simmered in Ragu Pasta Sauce make up this delicious dish.
Roasted Vegetable Rice Salad
The roasted vegetables can be prepared in advance, even the day before. Just store in the refrigerator until ready to use.
Ragu Spaghetti Tacos
It's the recipe everyone's talking about! Moms will find it easy...and will get rave reviews!
Mama's Best Ever Spaghetti & Meatballs
A classic Italian-American dish that can be as simple or fancy as you want it to be.