|Prep Time||30 min|
|Cook Time||33 min|
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||100|
|Total Fat||11 g|
|Saturated Fat||2 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||57 g|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g|
|Vitamin A||2 %|
|Vitamin C||30 %|
Frutti Di Mare
'Frutti Di Mare' is Italian for 'fruit of the sea', referring to this recipe chock full of seafood.
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 6 large mushrooms, chopped (about 4 oz.)
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 jar (1 lb. 10 oz.) Ragu® Robusto!® Pasta Sauce*
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1 dozen littleneck clams, well scrubbed
- 1 dozen mussels, beards removed and well scrubbed
- 1 lobster (about 1-1/4 lbs.) cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1 lb. bay scallops
- 1 box (16 oz.) spaghetti, cooked and drained
- Heat oil in large saucepan over medium-high heat and cook mushrooms, onion and garlic, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes or until tender. Stir in Pasta Sauce, chicken broth and lemon juice. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat and simmer covered, stirring occasionally, 20 minutes. Add clams and mussels and simmer covered 5 minutes or until shells open. Remove shellfish as they open. (Discard any unopened clams or mussels.) Add lobster and scallops and simmer 3 minutes or until done. To serve, arrange shellfish over hot spaghetti and top with sauce. Sprinkle, if desired, with chopped parsley.
- *Also terrific with Ragu® Old World Style® Pasta Sauce.
- Photo Copyright 2006 Publications International, Ltd. Used with permission.
Rigatoni with Sausage & Beans
Sweet Italian sausage, cannelloni beans, rosemary and rigatoni simmered in Ragu Pasta Sauce make up this delicious dish.
Roasted Vegetable Rice Salad
The roasted vegetables can be prepared in advance, even the day before. Just store in the refrigerator until ready to use.
'Ropa Vieja' is Spanish for 'old clothes', referring to the shredded beef which is accompanied with a flavorful tomato sauce.
Ragu Spaghetti Tacos
It's the recipe everyone's talking about! Moms will find it easy...and will get rave reviews!
Mama's Best Ever Spaghetti & Meatballs
A classic Italian-American dish that can be as simple or fancy as you want it to be.