|Prep Time||20 min|
|Cook Time||50 min|
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Calories from Fat||270|
|Total Fat||30 g|
|Saturated Fat||15 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||61 g|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g|
|Vitamin A||15 %|
|Vitamin C||2 %|
Creamy Alfredo Seafood Lasagna
- 1 jar (1 lb.) Ragu® Classic Alfredo Sauce
- 1 lb. imitation crabmeat, separated into bite-size pieces
- 1 container (15 oz.) ricotta cheese
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 12 lasagna noodles, cooked and drained
- 2 Tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°. Combine 1/2 cup Sauce, crabmeat, ricotta, 1-1/2 cups mozzarella cheese and onion in medium bowl; set aside.
- Spread 1/2 cup Sauce in 13 x 9-inch baking dish. Layer 4 lasagna noodles, then 1/2 of the ricotta mixture; repeat layers, ending with noodles. Top with remaining 1/2 cup Sauce.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake 40 minutes. Remove foil and sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese and Parmesan cheese. Bake an additional 10 minutes or until cheeses are melted. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
Rigatoni with Sausage & Beans
Sweet Italian sausage, cannelloni beans, rosemary and rigatoni simmered in Ragu Pasta Sauce make up this delicious dish.
Roasted Vegetable Rice Salad
The roasted vegetables can be prepared in advance, even the day before. Just store in the refrigerator until ready to use.
Ragu Spaghetti Tacos
It's the recipe everyone's talking about! Moms will find it easy...and will get rave reviews!
Mama's Best Ever Spaghetti & Meatballs
A classic Italian-American dish that can be as simple or fancy as you want it to be.