|Prep Time||30 min|
|Cook Time||40 min|
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Calories from Fat||170|
|Total Fat||19 g|
|Saturated Fat||10 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||43 g|
|Dietary Fiber||5 g|
|Vitamin A||120 %|
|Vitamin C||25 %|
Classic Lasagna Florentine
Spinach adds a vegetarian twist to this classic favorite. Leftovers heat up beautifully in the microwave.
- 2 box (10 oz.) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 container (32 oz.) ricotta cheese
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 eggs
- 1 Tbsp. finely chopped fresh parsley leaves (optional)
- Pinch ground nutmeg (optional)
- Salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1 jar (2 lb. 13 oz.) Ragu® Sauce
- 1 box (16 oz.) lasagne noodles, cooked and drained
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Combine spinach, ricotta, mozzarella, 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, eggs, parsley, nutmeg, salt and pepper in large bowl; set aside.
- Evenly spread 1 cup Sauce into 13 x 9-inch baking dish. Arrange 4 lasagna noodles, lengthwise over Sauce, overlapping edges slightly. Spread 1/3 of the spinach mixture over noodles; repeat layers, 2 times, beginning with noodles. Top with remaining noodles and sauce and sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese. Cover with aluminum foil and bake 30 minutes. Remove foil and continue baking 10 minutes or until bubbling.
- Cost per recipe*: $19.79. Cost per serving*: $1.65. *Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
Rigatoni with Sausage & Beans
Sweet Italian sausage, cannelloni beans, rosemary and rigatoni simmered in Ragu Pasta Sauce make up this delicious dish.
Roasted Vegetable Rice Salad
The roasted vegetables can be prepared in advance, even the day before. Just store in the refrigerator until ready to use.
Ragu Spaghetti Tacos
It's the recipe everyone's talking about! Moms will find it easy...and will get rave reviews!
Mama's Best Ever Spaghetti & Meatballs
A classic Italian-American dish that can be as simple or fancy as you want it to be.