|Prep Time||10 min|
|Cook Time||35 min|
Classic Chicken Parmesan
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves , pounded thin (about 1-1/2 lbs.)
- 2 eggs , slightly beaten
- 1 cup Italian seasoned dry bread crumbs
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 jar (1 lb. 8 oz.) Ragu® Sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese , (about 4 oz.)
- Preheat oven to 375°. Dip chicken in eggs, then bread crumbs, coating well.
- Heat olive oil in 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat and brown chicken; drain on paper towels.
- Evenly spread 1 cup Sauce in 13 x 9-inch baking dish. Arrange chicken in dish, then top with remaining sauce. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese and, if desired, grated Parmesan cheese. Bake 25 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
- To Make Ragu No Frying Chicken Parmesan, preheat oven to 400°. Dip 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves in egg, then bread crumbs. Arrange in 13 x 9-inch baking dish and bake uncovered 20 minutes. Pour Pasta Sauce over chicken; top with cheese. Bake 10 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
Rigatoni with Sausage & Beans
Sweet Italian sausage, cannelloni beans, rosemary and rigatoni simmered in Ragu Pasta Sauce make up this delicious dish.
Roasted Vegetable Rice Salad
The roasted vegetables can be prepared in advance, even the day before. Just store in the refrigerator until ready to use.
Ragu Spaghetti Tacos
It's the recipe everyone's talking about! Moms will find it easy...and will get rave reviews!
Mama's Best Ever Spaghetti & Meatballs
A classic Italian-American dish that can be as simple or fancy as you want it to be.