|Prep Time||10 min|
|Cook Time||25 min|
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||130|
|Total Fat||14 g|
|Saturated Fat||4 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||9 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|
|Vitamin A||45 %|
|Vitamin C||45 %|
Cheddar Broccoli Soup
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 rib celery, chopped (about 1/2 cup)
- 1 large carrot, chopped (about 1/2 cup)
- 1 small onion, chopped (about 1/2 cup)
- 1/2 tsp. dried thyme leaves, crushed (optional)
- 2 cans (14.5 oz. ea.) chicken broth
- 1 jar (1 lb.) Ragu® Cheesy Double Cheddar Sauce
- 1 package (10 oz./300 g) frozen chopped broccoli, thawed and drained
- Heat olive oil in large saucepan over medium heat and cook celery, carrot, onion and thyme until vegetables are almost tender, about 3 minutes. Stir in broth and bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer 10 minutes.
- Process vegetable mixture in food processor or blender until smooth; return to saucepan.
- Stir in Pasta Sauce and broccoli. Cook, stirring occasionally, until heated through, about 10 minutes.
Rigatoni with Sausage & Beans
Sweet Italian sausage, cannelloni beans, rosemary and rigatoni simmered in Ragu Pasta Sauce make up this delicious dish.
Roasted Vegetable Rice Salad
The roasted vegetables can be prepared in advance, even the day before. Just store in the refrigerator until ready to use.
'Ropa Vieja' is Spanish for 'old clothes', referring to the shredded beef which is accompanied with a flavorful tomato sauce.
Ragu Spaghetti Tacos
It's the recipe everyone's talking about! Moms will find it easy...and will get rave reviews!
Mama's Best Ever Spaghetti & Meatballs
A classic Italian-American dish that can be as simple or fancy as you want it to be.