|Prep Time||10 min|
|Cook Time||25 min|
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Calories from Fat||120|
|Total Fat||13 g|
|Saturated Fat||4 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||9 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|
|Vitamin A||50 %|
|Vitamin C||50 %|
Cheddar Broccoli Soup
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 stalk celery, chopped (about 1/2 cup)
- 1 large carrot, chopped (about 1/2 cup)
- 1 small onion, chopped (about 1/2 cup)
- 1/2 tsp. dried thyme leaves, crushed (optional)
- 1 1/2 cups water , divided
- 1 box (10 oz.) frozen chopped broccoli, thawed and drained
- 1 can (14.5 oz.) low sodium chicken broth or vegetable broth
- 1 jar Ragu® Double Cheddar Sauce
- Heat oil in large saucepan over medium heat and cook celery, carrot, onion and thyme until vegetables are almost tender, about 3 minutes. Stir in 1 cup water and bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer until vegetables are tender, about 10 minutes.
- Process vegetable mixture and broccoli in food processor or blender until smooth; return to saucepan.
- Stir in remaining 1/2 cup water, broth and Sauce. Cook, stirring occasionally, until heated through, about 10 minutes.
Rigatoni with Sausage & Beans
Sweet Italian sausage, cannelloni beans, rosemary and rigatoni simmered in Ragu Pasta Sauce make up this delicious dish.
Roasted Vegetable Rice Salad
The roasted vegetables can be prepared in advance, even the day before. Just store in the refrigerator until ready to use.
Ragu Spaghetti Tacos
It's the recipe everyone's talking about! Moms will find it easy...and will get rave reviews!
Mama's Best Ever Spaghetti & Meatballs
A classic Italian-American dish that can be as simple or fancy as you want it to be.