|Prep Time||5 min|
|Cook Time||10 min|
|Serving Size 1 sandwich|
|Calories from Fat||180|
|Total Fat||20 g|
|Saturated Fat||7 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||44 g|
|Dietary Fiber||5 g|
|Vitamin A||0 %|
|Vitamin C||10 %|
Campfire Hot Dogs
If you have a backyard fire pit, try skewering the hot dogs and cook them campfire-style!
- 1/2 lb. ground beef
- 2 cups Ragu® Sauce
- 1 can (10-3/4 to 16 oz.) baked beans
- 8 frankfurters , cooked
- 8 frankfurter rolls
- Brown ground beef in 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat; drain.
- Stir in Sauce and beans. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes.
- To serve, arrange frankfurters in rolls and top with sauce mixture. Garnish, if desired, with cheddar cheese.
- TIP: For Chili Campfire Hot Dogs, simply stir 2 to 3 tsp. chili powder into sauce mixture. Photo Copyright 2006 Publications International, Ltd. Used with permission.
- Cost per recipe*: $10.65. Cost per serving*: $1.33. *Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
Rigatoni with Sausage & Beans
Sweet Italian sausage, cannelloni beans, rosemary and rigatoni simmered in Ragu Pasta Sauce make up this delicious dish.
Roasted Vegetable Rice Salad
The roasted vegetables can be prepared in advance, even the day before. Just store in the refrigerator until ready to use.
Ragu Spaghetti Tacos
It's the recipe everyone's talking about! Moms will find it easy...and will get rave reviews!
Mama's Best Ever Spaghetti & Meatballs
A classic Italian-American dish that can be as simple or fancy as you want it to be.