|Prep Time||5 min|
|Cook Time||25 min|
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||160|
|Total Fat||18 g|
|Saturated Fat||8 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||55 g|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g|
|Vitamin A||4 %|
|Vitamin C||6 %|
Burger Pizza Deluxe
The burger mixture can be prepared and baked on other types of crusts, such as individual prebaked pizza crusts, pocketless pita breads, English Muffins, or whatever you have on hand!
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Mushroom Soup Mix
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1 cup Ragu® Old World Style® Pasta Sauce
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese (about 8 oz.)
- 1 Tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 (12-in.) prebaked pizza crusts
- Preheat oven to 450°. Brown ground beef in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat; drain. Stir in Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Mushroom Soup Mix blended with water and Pasta Sauce. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to medium and continue cooking 10 minutes.
- Stir in 1 cup mozzarella cheese and Parmesan cheese. Evenly top pizza crusts with beef mixture, then remaining 1 cup mozzarella cheese.
- Arrange pizzas on baking sheet and bake 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Cost per recipe*: $17.61. Cost per serving*: $2.20. *Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
Rigatoni with Sausage & Beans
Sweet Italian sausage, cannelloni beans, rosemary and rigatoni simmered in Ragu Pasta Sauce make up this delicious dish.
Roasted Vegetable Rice Salad
The roasted vegetables can be prepared in advance, even the day before. Just store in the refrigerator until ready to use.
'Ropa Vieja' is Spanish for 'old clothes', referring to the shredded beef which is accompanied with a flavorful tomato sauce.
Ragu Spaghetti Tacos
It's the recipe everyone's talking about! Moms will find it easy...and will get rave reviews!
Mama's Best Ever Spaghetti & Meatballs
A classic Italian-American dish that can be as simple or fancy as you want it to be.