|Prep Time||10 min|
|Cook Time||10 min|
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Calories from Fat||100|
|Total Fat||17 %|
|Saturated Fat||23 %|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||17 %|
|Dietary Fiber||12 %|
|Vitamin A||8 %|
|Vitamin C||4 %|
Buffalo Chicken Pizza
A sophisticated take on a family favorite, try this exotic pizza for a change-of-pace.
- 1 can (13.8 oz.) refrigerated pizza dough
- 3/4 cup Ragu® Pizza Quick Sauce
- 2 cups diced cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1 tsp. hot pepper sauce
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese
- Preheat oven to 450°. On greased 10-inch pizza pan, press dough to edges of pan.
- In medium bowl, combine Sauce, chicken, celery and hot pepper sauce. Spread mixture over pizza dough, then sprinkle with cheese. Bake 10 minutes or until crust is golden.
- Tip: make extra chicken for a Buffalo Chicken Parm Wrap the next day.
Rigatoni with Sausage & Beans
Sweet Italian sausage, cannelloni beans, rosemary and rigatoni simmered in Ragu Pasta Sauce make up this delicious dish.
Roasted Vegetable Rice Salad
The roasted vegetables can be prepared in advance, even the day before. Just store in the refrigerator until ready to use.
'Ropa Vieja' is Spanish for 'old clothes', referring to the shredded beef which is accompanied with a flavorful tomato sauce.
Ragu Spaghetti Tacos
It's the recipe everyone's talking about! Moms will find it easy...and will get rave reviews!
Mama's Best Ever Spaghetti & Meatballs
A classic Italian-American dish that can be as simple or fancy as you want it to be.