|Prep Time||15 min|
|Cook Time||5 min|
Broccoli & Cheese Omelette
- 1 Tbsp. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup shredded provolone cheese or Swiss cheese
- 2 cups thinly sliced broccoli, steamed
- 1 cup Ragu® Chunky Pasta Sauce, heated
- Melt Spread in large skillet over medium-low heat and add eggs. Lift set edges of omelette with spatula, tilting pan to allow uncooked mixture to flow to bottom. When omelette is set and slightly moist, add cheese and broccoli. Cook covered until omelette is set. Arrange omelette on serving plate, then top with hot Pasta Sauce.
Rigatoni with Sausage & Beans
Sweet Italian sausage, cannelloni beans, rosemary and rigatoni simmered in Ragu Pasta Sauce make up this delicious dish.
Roasted Vegetable Rice Salad
The roasted vegetables can be prepared in advance, even the day before. Just store in the refrigerator until ready to use.
'Ropa Vieja' is Spanish for 'old clothes', referring to the shredded beef which is accompanied with a flavorful tomato sauce.
Ragu Spaghetti Tacos
It's the recipe everyone's talking about! Moms will find it easy...and will get rave reviews!
Mama's Best Ever Spaghetti & Meatballs
A classic Italian-American dish that can be as simple or fancy as you want it to be.