|Prep Time||5 min|
|Cook Time||20 min|
- 12 ounces your favorite pasta, uncooked
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1/4 cup dry red wine or beef broth
- 1 jar (1 lb. 8 oz.) Ragu® Chunky Pasta Sauce
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in large nonstick skillet, brown ground beef; drain, if desired. Stir in wine and Pasta Sauce. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer, covered 5 minutes to blend flavors.
- Serve over hot pasta with grated Parmesan cheese, if desired.
Rigatoni with Sausage & Beans
Sweet Italian sausage, cannelloni beans, rosemary and rigatoni simmered in Ragu Pasta Sauce make up this delicious dish.
Roasted Vegetable Rice Salad
The roasted vegetables can be prepared in advance, even the day before. Just store in the refrigerator until ready to use.
'Ropa Vieja' is Spanish for 'old clothes', referring to the shredded beef which is accompanied with a flavorful tomato sauce.
Ragu Spaghetti Tacos
It's the recipe everyone's talking about! Moms will find it easy...and will get rave reviews!
Mama's Best Ever Spaghetti & Meatballs
A classic Italian-American dish that can be as simple or fancy as you want it to be.