|Prep Time||5 min|
|Cook Time||20 min|
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Calories from Fat||130|
|Total Fat||14 g|
|Saturated Fat||22 g|
|Trans Fat||5 g|
|Total Carbs||55 g|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g|
|Vitamin A||0 %|
|Vitamin C||15 %|
- 12 ounces your favorite pasta, uncooked
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1/4 cup dry red wine or beef broth
- 1 jar (1 lb. 8 oz.) Ragu® Sauce
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in large nonstick skillet, brown ground beef; drain, if desired. Stir in wine and Sauce. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer, covered 5 minutes to blend flavors.
- Serve over hot pasta with grated Parmesan cheese, if desired.
Rigatoni with Sausage & Beans
Sweet Italian sausage, cannelloni beans, rosemary and rigatoni simmered in Ragu Pasta Sauce make up this delicious dish.
Roasted Vegetable Rice Salad
The roasted vegetables can be prepared in advance, even the day before. Just store in the refrigerator until ready to use.
Ragu Spaghetti Tacos
It's the recipe everyone's talking about! Moms will find it easy...and will get rave reviews!
Mama's Best Ever Spaghetti & Meatballs
A classic Italian-American dish that can be as simple or fancy as you want it to be.