|Prep Time||10 min|
|Cook Time||40 min|
|Serving Size 3 meatballs|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||100|
|Total Fat||12 g|
|Saturated Fat||3 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||54 g|
|Dietary Fiber||9 g|
|Vitamin A||2 %|
|Vitamin C||20 %|
Easiest Ever Italian Meatballs
- 1 envelope Wish-Bone® House Italian Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- 2 lbs. ground turkey
- 1 jar (1 lb. 8 oz.) Ragu® Old World Style® Marinara Sauce
- 1 lb. whole grain spaghetti
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Combine Wish-Bone® House Italian Dressing & Seasoning Mix with ground turkey; shape into 24 meatballs.
- Arrange meatballs in 13 x 9-inch baking dish. Top with Pasta Sauce. Cover with aluminum foil. Bake 30 minutes; uncover and bake until meatballs are thoroughly cooked, about 10 minutes .
- Meanwhile cook spaghetti according to package directions; drain and put in large serving bowl.
- Spoon sauce over spaghetti; toss. Top with meatballs.
Rigatoni with Sausage & Beans
Sweet Italian sausage, cannelloni beans, rosemary and rigatoni simmered in Ragu Pasta Sauce make up this delicious dish.
Roasted Vegetable Rice Salad
The roasted vegetables can be prepared in advance, even the day before. Just store in the refrigerator until ready to use.
'Ropa Vieja' is Spanish for 'old clothes', referring to the shredded beef which is accompanied with a flavorful tomato sauce.
Ragu Spaghetti Tacos
It's the recipe everyone's talking about! Moms will find it easy...and will get rave reviews!
Mama's Best Ever Spaghetti & Meatballs
A classic Italian-American dish that can be as simple or fancy as you want it to be.