|Prep Time||10 min|
|Cook Time||20 min|
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||40|
|Total Fat||4.5 g|
|Saturated Fat||0.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||24 g|
|Dietary Fiber||5 g|
|Vitamin A||50 %|
|Vitamin C||25 %|
Mexican A-B-C Minestrone
- 2 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 medium carrots, chopped
- 1 small zucchini
- 1 cup alphabet pasta
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp. dried oregano leaves, crushed
- 4 cups reduced sodium chicken broth
- 1 jar (1 lb. 8 oz.) Ragu® Old World Style® Pasta Sauce
- 1 can (15.5 oz.) no salt added cannellini beans or white kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- Heat olive oil in 4-quart saucepan over medium heat and cook onion, carrots and zucchini, stirring frequently, until vegetables are tender, about 5 minutes. Add pasta and garlic cook, stirring occasionally, until golden brown. Add oregano and cook, stirring occasionally, 1 minute. Add broth and bring to a boil. Stir in beans. Cook, stirring occasionally, until pasta is tender, about 10 minutes.
- Serve, if desired, with queso fresco.
Rigatoni with Sausage & Beans
Sweet Italian sausage, cannelloni beans, rosemary and rigatoni simmered in Ragu Pasta Sauce make up this delicious dish.
Roasted Vegetable Rice Salad
The roasted vegetables can be prepared in advance, even the day before. Just store in the refrigerator until ready to use.
'Ropa Vieja' is Spanish for 'old clothes', referring to the shredded beef which is accompanied with a flavorful tomato sauce.
Ragu Spaghetti Tacos
It's the recipe everyone's talking about! Moms will find it easy...and will get rave reviews!
Mama's Best Ever Spaghetti & Meatballs
A classic Italian-American dish that can be as simple or fancy as you want it to be.