|Prep Time||10 min|
|Cook Time||30 min|
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Calories from Fat||100|
|Total Fat||11 g|
|Saturated Fat||3 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||570 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|
|Vitamin A||4 %|
|Vitamin C||4 %|
Poblano Chicken Alfredo
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, (about 1-3/4 lbs.)
- 2 small poblano peppers
- 1 cup Ragu® Cheesy Classic Alfredo Sauce, divided
- 1 1/4 cups plain dry bread crumbs
- 1/4 tsp. ground cumin
- 1/4 tsp. chipotle chili powder
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/4 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese, (about 1 oz.)
- Preheat oven to 400°. Process roasted peppers with Alfredo Sauce in blender; set aside.
- Dip chicken in 1/4 cup sauce mixture, then bread crumbs combined with cumin, chipotle powder seasoning and garlic powder, coating well.
- Arrange chicken in 13 x 9-inch baking dish. Bake uncovered 20 minutes.
- Pour remaining 3/4 cup sauce mixture over chicken; top with cheese. Bake an additional 10 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
- *To roast pepper, arrange pepper in broiler pan lined with aluminum foil and broil, until blackened on all sides, turning occasionally, about 8 minutes. Wrap in foil and let cool; set aside.
Rigatoni with Sausage & Beans
Sweet Italian sausage, cannelloni beans, rosemary and rigatoni simmered in Ragu Pasta Sauce make up this delicious dish.
Roasted Vegetable Rice Salad
The roasted vegetables can be prepared in advance, even the day before. Just store in the refrigerator until ready to use.
'Ropa Vieja' is Spanish for 'old clothes', referring to the shredded beef which is accompanied with a flavorful tomato sauce.
Ragu Spaghetti Tacos
It's the recipe everyone's talking about! Moms will find it easy...and will get rave reviews!
Mama's Best Ever Spaghetti & Meatballs
A classic Italian-American dish that can be as simple or fancy as you want it to be.