|Prep Time||20 min|
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||150|
|Total Fat||25 %|
|Saturated Fat||30 %|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||21 %|
|Dietary Fiber||20 %|
|Vitamin A||20 %|
|Vitamin C||70 %|
- Hot cooked Ragu® Old World Style® Spaghetti
- Ragu® Pasta Sauce, heated
- Low fat fully-cooked cocktail-size meatballs
- Part-skim ricotta cheese
- Cherry tomatoes
- Assorted fresh vegetables, chopped
- Arrange Spaghetti in sundae dish, then top with Pasta Sauce, hot cooked meatballs, part-skim ricotta cheese dollops, and cherry tomatoes for a fun dinnertime sundae! Let kids help by adding veggie sprinkles such as chopped peppers, canned corn, shredded carrots, or mushrooms.
Rigatoni with Sausage & Beans
Sweet Italian sausage, cannelloni beans, rosemary and rigatoni simmered in Ragu Pasta Sauce make up this delicious dish.
Roasted Vegetable Rice Salad
The roasted vegetables can be prepared in advance, even the day before. Just store in the refrigerator until ready to use.
'Ropa Vieja' is Spanish for 'old clothes', referring to the shredded beef which is accompanied with a flavorful tomato sauce.
Ragu Spaghetti Tacos
It's the recipe everyone's talking about! Moms will find it easy...and will get rave reviews!
Mama's Best Ever Spaghetti & Meatballs
A classic Italian-American dish that can be as simple or fancy as you want it to be.