|Prep Time||20 min|
- 0 Ragu® Old World Style® Spaghetti, cooked and drained
- Ragu® Pasta Sauce, heated
- 0 whole kernel corn, drained
- 0 green peas
- 0 shredded carrots
- 0 part-skim ricotta cheese
- 1 Tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese
- 0 low fat frozen fully-cooked cocktail-size meatballs, heated
- Arrange sturdy foiled cupcake liners on serving plates. Fill each with fork-twirled hot spaghetti and top with heated Ragu® Pasta Sauce. For best results, do not rinse the pasta after draining. Decorate with your kid’s favorites like canned corn, peas, shredded carrots, part-skim ricotta cheese, grated parmesan, or hot cooked mini meatballs.
Rigatoni with Sausage & Beans
Sweet Italian sausage, cannelloni beans, rosemary and rigatoni simmered in Ragu Pasta Sauce make up this delicious dish.
Roasted Vegetable Rice Salad
The roasted vegetables can be prepared in advance, even the day before. Just store in the refrigerator until ready to use.
'Ropa Vieja' is Spanish for 'old clothes', referring to the shredded beef which is accompanied with a flavorful tomato sauce.
Ragu Spaghetti Tacos
It's the recipe everyone's talking about! Moms will find it easy...and will get rave reviews!
Mama's Best Ever Spaghetti & Meatballs
A classic Italian-American dish that can be as simple or fancy as you want it to be.