|Prep Time||20 min|
|Cook Time||8 min|
Stuffed Pizza Burgers
- 6 Tbsp. Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 Tbsp. chopped pepperoni
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1/2 tsp. dried oregano leaves, crushed
- 1/2 cup Ragu® Pizza Quick Sauce - Traditional, heated
- 4 hamburger buns, toasted
- In small bowl, combine 4 tablespoons Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese and pepperoni; chill.
- In large bowl, combine ground beef and oregano; shape into 8 patties. Evenly spread pepperoni mixture on center of 4 patties; top with remaining patties and seal edges tightly. Grill or broil, turning once, until burgers are done.
- Evenly spread remaining 2 tablespoons Mayonnaise on buns. To serve, arrange burgers on buns and evenly top with Pizza Sauce.
- Tip: For Extra Cheesy Burgers, top each burger with a slice of mozzarella cheese.
Rigatoni with Sausage & Beans
Sweet Italian sausage, cannelloni beans, rosemary and rigatoni simmered in Ragu Pasta Sauce make up this delicious dish.
Roasted Vegetable Rice Salad
The roasted vegetables can be prepared in advance, even the day before. Just store in the refrigerator until ready to use.
Ragu Spaghetti Tacos
It's the recipe everyone's talking about! Moms will find it easy...and will get rave reviews!
Mama's Best Ever Spaghetti & Meatballs
A classic Italian-American dish that can be as simple or fancy as you want it to be.