|Prep Time||20 min|
|Cook Time||15 min|
|Serving Size per serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||110|
|Total Fat||12 g|
|Saturated Fat||2 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||60 g|
|Dietary Fiber||6 g|
|Vitamin A||25 %|
|Vitamin C||140 %|
Chicken & Pasta Primavera
For your perfect vegetable assortment, shop at your supermarket salad bar!
- 3 Tbsp. olive oil
- 6 cups assorted cut-up fresh vegetables, (broccoli florets, red and/or green bell pepper, onion, zucchini and/or yellow squash)
- 1 jar (1 lb. 8 oz.) Ragu® Old World Style® Pasta Sauce
- 1 Tbsp. fresh basil leaves or 1 tsp. dried basil leaves
- 12 ounces fettuccine, cooked and drained
- Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat and brown chicken; remove and set aside.
- Add remaining 2 tablespoons olive oil in same skillet and cook vegetables, stirring occasionally, 6 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Return chicken to skillet. Stir in Pasta Sauce and cook 2 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Stir in basil. Serve over hot fettuccine. Sprinkle, if desired, with grated Parmesan cheese.
- Cost per recipe*: $13.22. Cost per serving*: $2.20. *Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
Rigatoni with Sausage & Beans
Sweet Italian sausage, cannelloni beans, rosemary and rigatoni simmered in Ragu Pasta Sauce make up this delicious dish.
Roasted Vegetable Rice Salad
The roasted vegetables can be prepared in advance, even the day before. Just store in the refrigerator until ready to use.
'Ropa Vieja' is Spanish for 'old clothes', referring to the shredded beef which is accompanied with a flavorful tomato sauce.
Ragu Spaghetti Tacos
It's the recipe everyone's talking about! Moms will find it easy...and will get rave reviews!
Mama's Best Ever Spaghetti & Meatballs
A classic Italian-American dish that can be as simple or fancy as you want it to be.