|Prep Time||20 min|
|Cook Time||1 hr 45 min|
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Calories from Fat||190|
|Total Fat||21 g|
|Saturated Fat||8 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||70 g|
|Dietary Fiber||5 g|
|Vitamin A||6 %|
|Vitamin C||25 %|
Braised Stuffed Flank Steak with Fettuccine
- 2 Tbsp. plain dry bread crumbs
- 1 Tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 Tbsp. finely chopped fresh parsley leaves
- 2 1/2 -lb. boneless flank steak
- 4 slices provolone cheese
- 2 ounces thinly sliced prosciutto
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- 1 jar (1 lb. 8 oz.) Ragu® Sauce
- 1 lb. fettuccine or pappardelle nests , cooked and drained
- Combine bread crumbs, parmesan cheese and parsley in small bowl. Evenly layer provolone cheese, bread crumb mixture then prosciutto on flank steak. Roll lengthwise, with the grain, and tie securely with kitchen twine.
- Heat olive oil in a large deep nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and brown steak. Add Sauce. Simmer covered about 1-1/2 hours or until steak is tender. Remove steak and let stand covered 5 minutes. Toss sauce with hot fettuccine. Remove twine, slice steak and serve over fettuccine.
Rigatoni with Sausage & Beans
Sweet Italian sausage, cannelloni beans, rosemary and rigatoni simmered in Ragu Pasta Sauce make up this delicious dish.
Roasted Vegetable Rice Salad
The roasted vegetables can be prepared in advance, even the day before. Just store in the refrigerator until ready to use.
Ragu Spaghetti Tacos
It's the recipe everyone's talking about! Moms will find it easy...and will get rave reviews!
Mama's Best Ever Spaghetti & Meatballs
A classic Italian-American dish that can be as simple or fancy as you want it to be.