|Prep Time||30 min|
|Cook Time||45 min|
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Calories from Fat||140|
|Total Fat||15 g|
|Saturated Fat||7 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||47 g|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g|
|Vitamin A||50 %|
|Vitamin C||50 %|
Stuffed Shells with Vegetable Bolognese Sauce
This casserole can be prepared a day ahead and refrigerated. Just allow for a little extra time to heat through.
- 1 container (15 oz.) ricotta cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 large sweet onion, finely chopped
- 1 medium zucchini, finely chopped
- 1 large carrot, chopped
- 1 medium red bell pepper or orange bell pepper, chopped
- 1 jar (1 lb. 8 oz.) Ragu® Sauce
- 2 cups chopped baby spinach leaves
- 1 box jumbo pasta shells, (about 24), cooked and drained
- Preheat oven to 350°. Combine ricotta, 1/2 cup mozzarella and parmesan cheese in medium bowl; set aside.
- Heat olive oil in a large saucepan over medium-high heat and cook onion, zucchini, carrot and red pepper, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Stir in Sauce. Bring to a boil over high heat. Stir in spinach. Reduce heat to low and simmer, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes.
- Stuff shells with cheese mixture. Arrange shells In 13 x 9-inch baking dish sprayed with nonstick cooking spray. Pour sauce mixture over shells. Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese.
- Bake covered 30 minutes or until heated through and cheese is melted.
- For time-saving tip use your favorite store-bought stuffed shells.
Rigatoni with Sausage & Beans
Sweet Italian sausage, cannelloni beans, rosemary and rigatoni simmered in Ragu Pasta Sauce make up this delicious dish.
Roasted Vegetable Rice Salad
The roasted vegetables can be prepared in advance, even the day before. Just store in the refrigerator until ready to use.
Ragu Spaghetti Tacos
It's the recipe everyone's talking about! Moms will find it easy...and will get rave reviews!
Mama's Best Ever Spaghetti & Meatballs
A classic Italian-American dish that can be as simple or fancy as you want it to be.