|Prep Time||20 min|
|Cook Time||5 hr|
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Calories from Fat||230|
|Total Fat||25 g|
|Saturated Fat||14 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||48 g|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g|
|Vitamin A||120 %|
|Vitamin C||15 %|
Slow Cooker Spinach Lasagna
This classic family favorite has all the flavor without slaving over a hot stove. Guaranteed to please!
- 2 containers (15 oz. ea.) ricotta cheese
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 eggs
- 1 box (10 oz.) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Vegetable Soup Mix
- 2 jars (1 lb. 8 oz. ea.) Ragu® Old World Style® Pasta Sauce
- 12 lasagna noodles, uncooked
- Combine ricotta, 1 cup mozzarella, 1/4 cup Parmesan, eggs, spinach and Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Vegetable Soup Mix in medium bowl; set aside.
- Spread 1 cup Pasta Sauce in 6-quart slow cooker. Layer in 4 lasagna noodles, broken to fit, then 1 cup Pasta Sauce and 1/2 of the ricotta mixture; repeat. Top with remaining 4 lasagna noodles and 2 cups Pasta Sauce. Reserve remaining Pasta Sauce. Cook covered on LOW 5 to 6 hours.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheeses. Cover and cook an additional 10 minutes. Let stand 10 minutes before serving. Serve with remaining Pasta Sauce, heated.
- TIP: This delicious dinner tastes even better the next day.
Rigatoni with Sausage & Beans
Sweet Italian sausage, cannelloni beans, rosemary and rigatoni simmered in Ragu Pasta Sauce make up this delicious dish.
Roasted Vegetable Rice Salad
The roasted vegetables can be prepared in advance, even the day before. Just store in the refrigerator until ready to use.
'Ropa Vieja' is Spanish for 'old clothes', referring to the shredded beef which is accompanied with a flavorful tomato sauce.
Ragu Spaghetti Tacos
It's the recipe everyone's talking about! Moms will find it easy...and will get rave reviews!
Mama's Best Ever Spaghetti & Meatballs
A classic Italian-American dish that can be as simple or fancy as you want it to be.