|Prep Time||25 min|
|Cook Time||20 min|
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Calories from Fat||140|
|Total Fat||25 %|
|Saturated Fat||18 %|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||12 %|
|Dietary Fiber||12 %|
|Vitamin A||8 %|
|Vitamin C||8 %|
Sloppy Joe Race Cars
Give kids a platter of vegetables and have them work on their race car creations while dinner is cooking!
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 2 lbs. ground turkey or ground beef
- 1 jar (1 lb. 8 oz.) Ragu® Sauce
- 1/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 Tbsp. sweet pickle relish
- 8 hero rolls
- Race Car Garnishes*
- Heat olive oil in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook onion, stirring occasionally, 2 minutes or until tender. Add ground turkey and cook, stirring occasionally, until thoroughly cooked.
- Stir in Sauce, brown sugar and relish. Cover and simmer 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cut out a 5x2-inch “trench“ in top of rolls, removing some bread. To serve, evenly fill rolls with turkey mixture.
- *For Race Car Garnishes, use mini pretzel twists for steering wheel, zucchini or cucumber slices for wheels attached with thin pretzel or carrot sticks, radish for “driver” with black olives for eyes, carrot sticks for arms, and green pimento-stuffed olives and thinly sliced carrot rounds for headlights.
- Photo Copyright 2006 Publications International, Ltd. Used with permission.
Rigatoni with Sausage & Beans
Sweet Italian sausage, cannelloni beans, rosemary and rigatoni simmered in Ragu Pasta Sauce make up this delicious dish.
Roasted Vegetable Rice Salad
The roasted vegetables can be prepared in advance, even the day before. Just store in the refrigerator until ready to use.
Ragu Spaghetti Tacos
It's the recipe everyone's talking about! Moms will find it easy...and will get rave reviews!
Mama's Best Ever Spaghetti & Meatballs
A classic Italian-American dish that can be as simple or fancy as you want it to be.