|Prep Time||10 min|
|Cook Time||10 min|
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Calories from Fat||100|
|Total Fat||17 %|
|Saturated Fat||20 %|
|Trans Fat||2 g|
|Total Carbs||6 %|
|Dietary Fiber||4 %|
|Vitamin A||4 %|
|Vitamin C||4 %|
- 1 package (12 oz.) refrigerated flaky buttermilk biscuits (10 biscuits)
- 1 cup Ragu® Sauce
- 1 package (8 oz.) shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Separate each biscuit into 2 rounds. Shape each round into an oval. Use 2 ovals to create a heart shape by slightly overlapping and pulling end to make the point on ungreased baking sheet. Repeat with remaining rounds. Evenly top each with Sauce, then cheese.
- Bake 10 minutes or until golden. Garnish, if desired, with heart shaped pepperoni slices and sliced pitted ripe olives to create X's and O's.
- Photo Copyright 2006 Publications International, Ltd. Used with permission.
Rigatoni with Sausage & Beans
Sweet Italian sausage, cannelloni beans, rosemary and rigatoni simmered in Ragu Pasta Sauce make up this delicious dish.
Roasted Vegetable Rice Salad
The roasted vegetables can be prepared in advance, even the day before. Just store in the refrigerator until ready to use.
Ragu Spaghetti Tacos
It's the recipe everyone's talking about! Moms will find it easy...and will get rave reviews!
Mama's Best Ever Spaghetti & Meatballs
A classic Italian-American dish that can be as simple or fancy as you want it to be.