|Prep Time||10 min|
|Cook Time||15 min|
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||80|
|Total Fat||9 g|
|Saturated Fat||1.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||52 g|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g|
|Vitamin A||15 %|
|Vitamin C||100 %|
Spaghetti Squash with Veggie Sauce
- 1 spaghetti squash, (about 4 lbs.)
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 small red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 small yellow squash, chopped
- 1 jar (1 lb. 8 oz.) Ragu® Old World Style® Pasta Sauce
- Pierce squash with knife 5 or 6 times. Arrange squash on paper towel in microwave and microwave at HIGH 15 minutes or until soft, turning over halfway through cooking. Cut in half; remove and discard seeds. With fork, gently scrape squash to pull apart spaghetti like strands.
- Meanwhile, heat olive oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook onion, red pepper and yellow squash 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, or until vegetables are tender. Add Pasta Sauce and simmer 4 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Serve sauce mixture over spaghetti squash and garnish, if desired, with grated Parmesan cheese.
Rigatoni with Sausage & Beans
Sweet Italian sausage, cannelloni beans, rosemary and rigatoni simmered in Ragu Pasta Sauce make up this delicious dish.
Roasted Vegetable Rice Salad
The roasted vegetables can be prepared in advance, even the day before. Just store in the refrigerator until ready to use.
'Ropa Vieja' is Spanish for 'old clothes', referring to the shredded beef which is accompanied with a flavorful tomato sauce.
Ragu Spaghetti Tacos
It's the recipe everyone's talking about! Moms will find it easy...and will get rave reviews!
Mama's Best Ever Spaghetti & Meatballs
A classic Italian-American dish that can be as simple or fancy as you want it to be.