|Prep Time||15 min|
|Cook Time||8 min|
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Calories from Fat||160|
|Total Fat||17 g|
|Saturated Fat||7 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||44 g|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g|
|Vitamin A||8 %|
|Vitamin C||8 %|
Buffalo Blue Cheese Chicken Pizza
A sophisticated version of a family favorite, this exotic pizza is a real crowd pleaser.
- 1 (12-in.) prebaked pizza crust
- 1 cup Ragu® Old World Style® Pasta Sauce or Organic Pasta Sauce
- 8 ounces fully-cooked buffalo-style chicken strips, cut into bite-size pieces, (about 2 cups)
- 1/3 cup celery, chopped
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese or (, (about 4 oz.)
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese
- Preheat oven to 450°.
- On baking sheet, arrange pizza crust. Evenly top with Pasta Sauce, then chicken, celery and cheeses. Bake 8 minutes or until cheeses are melted.
- To grill pizza: Arrange pizza on grill. Close cover and grill over medium heat, rotating occasionally, 10 minutes or until sauce is hot and cheeses are melted.
- Make extra chicken for buffalo chicken wraps the next day.
Rigatoni with Sausage & Beans
Sweet Italian sausage, cannelloni beans, rosemary and rigatoni simmered in Ragu Pasta Sauce make up this delicious dish.
Roasted Vegetable Rice Salad
The roasted vegetables can be prepared in advance, even the day before. Just store in the refrigerator until ready to use.
'Ropa Vieja' is Spanish for 'old clothes', referring to the shredded beef which is accompanied with a flavorful tomato sauce.
Ragu Spaghetti Tacos
It's the recipe everyone's talking about! Moms will find it easy...and will get rave reviews!
Mama's Best Ever Spaghetti & Meatballs
A classic Italian-American dish that can be as simple or fancy as you want it to be.