|Prep Time||25 min|
|Cook Time||10 min|
Cheddar Broccoli Martians
Let your kids assemble and garnish this perfect kid-friendly side dish while you're getting dinner ready.
- 1 box (10 oz.) frozen chopped broccoli
- 1 jar (1 lb.) Ragu® Cheesy Double Cheddar Sauce
- 2 Tbsp. Italian seasoned dry bread crumbs
- 1 package (12 oz.) refrigerated flaky buttermilk biscuits (10 biscuits)
- Green food coloring
- 1 egg
- Martian Garnishes*
- Preheat oven to 400°. Arrange broccoli on double layer of paper towels and squeeze dry. Combine broccoli, 3/4 cup Ragu® Cheesy Double Cheddar Sauce and bread crumbs in small bowl; set aside.
- Separate biscuits in half to make 20 pieces. Roll each into a 3-1/2-inch circle on lightly floured surface. Arrange 10 biscuit circles on ungreased baking sheet. Evenly spread 10 circles with broccoli mixture leaving 1/2-inch border. Top with remaining biscuit circles, sealing edges tightly with fork. Beat 4 drops food coloring with egg, then brush on circles.
- Bake 10 minutes or until golden. Serve with remaining Double Cheddar Sauce, heated.
- *For Martian Garnishes, use thinly sliced carrot rounds and peas for eyes, broccoli for nose and eyebrows and chow mein noodles for antenna and mouth.
- Photo Copyright 2006 Publications International, Ltd. Used with permission.
Rigatoni with Sausage & Beans
Sweet Italian sausage, cannelloni beans, rosemary and rigatoni simmered in Ragu Pasta Sauce make up this delicious dish.
Roasted Vegetable Rice Salad
The roasted vegetables can be prepared in advance, even the day before. Just store in the refrigerator until ready to use.
'Ropa Vieja' is Spanish for 'old clothes', referring to the shredded beef which is accompanied with a flavorful tomato sauce.
Ragu Spaghetti Tacos
It's the recipe everyone's talking about! Moms will find it easy...and will get rave reviews!
Mama's Best Ever Spaghetti & Meatballs
A classic Italian-American dish that can be as simple or fancy as you want it to be.