|Prep Time||10 min|
|Cook Time||20 min|
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Calories from Fat||35|
|Total Fat||4 g|
|Saturated Fat||0.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||24 g|
|Dietary Fiber||5 g|
|Vitamin A||50 %|
|Vitamin C||25 %|
Remember alphabet soup? This version has more veggies and plenty of fiber.
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 medium carrots, chopped
- 1 small zucchini, chopped
- 1/2 tsp. dried Italian seasoning
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 1 jar (1 lb. 8 oz.) Ragu® Sauce
- 1 can (15.5 oz.) cannellini beans or white kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup alphabet pasta
- In a large saucepan, heat olive oil over medium heat and cook onion, carrots and zucchini, stirring frequently, 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Add Italian seasoning and cook, stirring occasionally, 1 minute. Add broth and Sauce and bring to a boil. Stir in beans and pasta. Cook, stirring occasionally, 10 minutes or until pasta is tender.
- Serve, if desired, with chopped parsley and grated Parmesan cheese.
- TIP: Get your kids involved in good nutrition. Ask them to "teach" you one new healthy trick a week! See nutritional information - Better for you. Photo Copyright 2006 Publications International, Ltd. Used with permission.
- See Nutritional Information for sodium content
Rigatoni with Sausage & Beans
Sweet Italian sausage, cannelloni beans, rosemary and rigatoni simmered in Ragu Pasta Sauce make up this delicious dish.
Roasted Vegetable Rice Salad
The roasted vegetables can be prepared in advance, even the day before. Just store in the refrigerator until ready to use.
Ragu Spaghetti Tacos
It's the recipe everyone's talking about! Moms will find it easy...and will get rave reviews!
Mama's Best Ever Spaghetti & Meatballs
A classic Italian-American dish that can be as simple or fancy as you want it to be.