|Prep Time||25 min|
|Cook Time||4 min|
Cookie Cutter Ravioli
Covering the assembled ravioli with a damp towel will prevent them from drying out before they get cooked.
- 1/2 cup ricotta cheese
- 2 Tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 package (12 oz.) wonton wrappers (about 3-1/2 x 2-3/4 in.)
- 1 1/2 cups Ragu® Chunky Pasta Sauce, heated
- Combine ricotta, Parmesan cheese and spinach in medium bowl; set aside.
- Working in batches, separate 1/4 of the wonton wrappers and place on work surface. Brush surface of wontons lightly with water. Place 1 teaspoon of spinach filling in center of each wonton. Top with additional wonton wrapper, then press edges firmly to seal while removing any air bubbles. Cut out desired shapes with a wide surfaced 3-inch cookie cutter of your choice, discarding trimmings. Place filled wontons on a cookie tray, cover with a damp paper towel and set aside. Repeat, using remaining filling and wontons.
- Meanwhile, bring a large saucepot of salted water to a boil over high heat. Add 1/2 of the ravioli. Reduce heat and simmer, stirring occasionally, 4 minutes or until ravioli are tender. Gently remove ravioli with slotted spoon and repeat with remaining ravioli. Serve topped with hot Pasta Sauce.
- Photo Copyright 2006 Publications International, Ltd. Used with permission.
Rigatoni with Sausage & Beans
Sweet Italian sausage, cannelloni beans, rosemary and rigatoni simmered in Ragu Pasta Sauce make up this delicious dish.
Roasted Vegetable Rice Salad
The roasted vegetables can be prepared in advance, even the day before. Just store in the refrigerator until ready to use.
'Ropa Vieja' is Spanish for 'old clothes', referring to the shredded beef which is accompanied with a flavorful tomato sauce.
Ragu Spaghetti Tacos
It's the recipe everyone's talking about! Moms will find it easy...and will get rave reviews!
Mama's Best Ever Spaghetti & Meatballs
A classic Italian-American dish that can be as simple or fancy as you want it to be.