|Prep Time||20 min|
|Cook Time||15 min|
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Calories from Fat||110|
|Total Fat||12 g|
|Saturated Fat||5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||36 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|
|Vitamin A||8 %|
|Vitamin C||10 %|
Smiling Spaghetti Cupcakes
Sometimes playing with your food makes total sense, so we love these cheesy cupcakes.
- 8 ounces spaghetti, cooked and drained
- 4 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 cups Ragu® Sauce
- 2 cups shredded reduced fat mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 375°. Grease 12-cup muffin pan; set aside.
- Combine spaghetti, eggs, Parmesan cheese and pepper in large bowl. Evenly press into muffin cups to form a “crust”. Evenly top each cup with Sauce, then mozzarella cheese.
- Bake 15 minutes or until bubbling. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
- For a fun twist, add faces using broccoli florets for hair, eyebrows or nose, sliced pimiento-stuffed olives for eyes and pepperoni for mouths. Bake an additional 10 minutes. TIP: Ever make too much pasta? This quick dish is perfect for leftovers.
- "See nutrition information for saturated fat, cholesterol and sodium content".
Rigatoni with Sausage & Beans
Sweet Italian sausage, cannelloni beans, rosemary and rigatoni simmered in Ragu Pasta Sauce make up this delicious dish.
Roasted Vegetable Rice Salad
The roasted vegetables can be prepared in advance, even the day before. Just store in the refrigerator until ready to use.
Ragu Spaghetti Tacos
It's the recipe everyone's talking about! Moms will find it easy...and will get rave reviews!
Mama's Best Ever Spaghetti & Meatballs
A classic Italian-American dish that can be as simple or fancy as you want it to be.