|Prep Time||5 min|
|Cook Time||10 min|
|Serving Size 2 Tbsp.|
|Calories from Fat||45|
|Total Fat||5 g|
|Saturated Fat||2 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||3 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|
|Vitamin A||4 %|
|Vitamin C||15 %|
Lava Pizza Dip
If you need to raise your bowl of dip higher to creat the 'volcano' effect, place it on an upside-down small bowl.
- 1 cup Ragu® Sauce
- 1 cup Ragu® Classic Alfredo Sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup finely chopped pepperoni
- 1/2 cup diced red bell pepper or orange bell pepper
- Heat Sauce and remaining ingredients in 2-quart saucepan, stirring occasionally, 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Turn into 1-1/2-quart casserole or serving bowl and serve, if desired, with cooked meatballs, Italian bread cubes, baby carrots, broccoli florets or cherry tomatoes for dipping.
- Photo Copyright 2006 Publications International, Ltd. Used with permission.
Rigatoni with Sausage & Beans
Sweet Italian sausage, cannelloni beans, rosemary and rigatoni simmered in Ragu Pasta Sauce make up this delicious dish.
Roasted Vegetable Rice Salad
The roasted vegetables can be prepared in advance, even the day before. Just store in the refrigerator until ready to use.
Ragu Spaghetti Tacos
It's the recipe everyone's talking about! Moms will find it easy...and will get rave reviews!
Mama's Best Ever Spaghetti & Meatballs
A classic Italian-American dish that can be as simple or fancy as you want it to be.