|Prep Time||10 min|
|Cook Time||30 min|
Oven-Baked Chicken Parmesan & Fingers
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1-1/4 lbs.)
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 2/3 cup Italian seasoned dry bread crumbs
- 1 jar (1 lb. 8 oz.) Ragu® Old World Style® Pasta Sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (about 4 oz.)
- Preheat oven to 400°. Cut 2 chicken breasts into 1-inch-wide strips; keep remaining 2 chicken breasts whole. Dip chicken in egg, then bread crumbs, coating well.
- Arrange whole chicken and sliced chicken in 13 x 9-inch glass baking dish. Bake 20 minutes.
- Pour Pasta Sauce over chicken, then top with cheese. Bake an additional 10 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Serve, if desired, with hot cooked pasta.
Rigatoni with Sausage & Beans
Sweet Italian sausage, cannelloni beans, rosemary and rigatoni simmered in Ragu Pasta Sauce make up this delicious dish.
Roasted Vegetable Rice Salad
The roasted vegetables can be prepared in advance, even the day before. Just store in the refrigerator until ready to use.
'Ropa Vieja' is Spanish for 'old clothes', referring to the shredded beef which is accompanied with a flavorful tomato sauce.
Ragu Spaghetti Tacos
It's the recipe everyone's talking about! Moms will find it easy...and will get rave reviews!
Mama's Best Ever Spaghetti & Meatballs
A classic Italian-American dish that can be as simple or fancy as you want it to be.