|Prep Time||10 min|
|Cook Time||25 min|
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Calories from Fat||170|
|Total Fat||19 g|
|Saturated Fat||4 g|
|Total Carbs||74 g|
|Dietary Fiber||16 g|
|Vitamin A||35 %|
|Vitamin C||80 %|
Chili in Tortilla Bowls
This chili is the perfect make-ahead dinner. Simply prepare tortilla bowls when you're ready to eat and fill with heated chili.
- 1 1/2 lbs. ground turkey or ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 large red bell pepper, diced
- 2 Tbsp. chili powder
- 1 can (19 oz.) red kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (11 oz.) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 jar (1 lb. 8 oz.) Ragu® Sauce
- 6 (10-in.) burrito size whole wheat tortillas or flavored tortillas
- 1 cup shredded 2 % cheddar cheese
- Brown ground turkey in 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally. Add onion, red pepper and chili powder and cook, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes or until onion is tender. Stir in beans, corn and Sauce.
- Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer covered, stirring occasionally, 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, using one tortilla at a time, press into a 4-cup microwave-safe bowl to form bowl shape. Microwave at HIGH 1-1/2 minutes. Let cool 1 minute. Gently lift out and arrange on serving plate. Repeat with remaining tortillas.
- To serve, spoon chili into tortilla bowls, then sprinkle with cheese.
- Photo Copyright 2006 Publications International, Ltd. Used with permission.
Rigatoni with Sausage & Beans
Sweet Italian sausage, cannelloni beans, rosemary and rigatoni simmered in Ragu Pasta Sauce make up this delicious dish.
Roasted Vegetable Rice Salad
The roasted vegetables can be prepared in advance, even the day before. Just store in the refrigerator until ready to use.
Ragu Spaghetti Tacos
It's the recipe everyone's talking about! Moms will find it easy...and will get rave reviews!
Mama's Best Ever Spaghetti & Meatballs
A classic Italian-American dish that can be as simple or fancy as you want it to be.