|Prep Time||15 min|
|Cook Time||45 min|
|Stand Time||1 hr|
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Calories from Fat||250|
|Total Fat||43 %|
|Saturated Fat||55 %|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||13 %|
|Dietary Fiber||12 %|
|Vitamin A||25 %|
|Vitamin C||45 %|
Italian Alfredo Broccoli Strata
Strata is a casserole, similar to a quiche, which contains bread, eggs and cheese. Substitute your favorite vegetable for the broccoli.
- 1 loaf Italian bread (about 12 oz.) cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 jar (1 lb.) Ragu® Classic Alfredo Sauce
- 3 cups milk
- 6 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese (about 6 oz.)
- 1 box (10 oz.) frozen chopped broccoli, thawed and drained
- Preheat oven to 350°. Arrange bread cubes in greased 13 x 9-inch baking dish; set aside.
- Combine remaining ingredients in large bowl with wire whisk; pour over bread. Let stand 1 hour or cover and refrigerate overnight. Bake uncovered 45 minutes or until center is set.
- TIP: For a meat variation, add 1 cup coarsely diced cooked ham, 1 cup crumbled cooked sausage or 6 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled.
- Photo Copyright 2006 Publications International, Ltd. Used with permission.
Rigatoni with Sausage & Beans
Sweet Italian sausage, cannelloni beans, rosemary and rigatoni simmered in Ragu Pasta Sauce make up this delicious dish.
Roasted Vegetable Rice Salad
The roasted vegetables can be prepared in advance, even the day before. Just store in the refrigerator until ready to use.
Ragu Spaghetti Tacos
It's the recipe everyone's talking about! Moms will find it easy...and will get rave reviews!
Mama's Best Ever Spaghetti & Meatballs
A classic Italian-American dish that can be as simple or fancy as you want it to be.