|Prep Time||20 min|
|Cook Time||20 min|
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||110|
|Total Fat||12 g|
|Saturated Fat||4 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||70 g|
|Dietary Fiber||6 g|
|Vitamin A||50 %|
|Vitamin C||35 %|
Hidden Veggie Meatballs & Spaghetti
Use the small or tapered end of the vegetable to finely grate the veggies.
- 16 ounces Ragu® Old World Style® Spaghetti
- 2 lbs. extra lean ground beef
- 1 cup plain dry bread crumbs
- 1 Tbsp. Italian seasoning
- 1 cup finely grated carrot
- 1 cup finely grated zucchini
- 2 eggs
- 2 jars Ragu® Old World Style® Pasta Sauce
- Cook Ragu® Old World Style® Spaghetti according to package directions; drain.
- Combine ground beef, bread crumbs, carrot, zucchini and eggs in medium bowl until well blended; shape into 24 meatballs.
- Bring Pasta Sauces to a boil in 6-quart saucepot over medium-high heat. Gently stir in uncooked meatballs.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer covered, stirring occasionally, until meatballs are done, about 20 minutes. Serve over hot spaghetti.
Rigatoni with Sausage & Beans
Sweet Italian sausage, cannelloni beans, rosemary and rigatoni simmered in Ragu Pasta Sauce make up this delicious dish.
Roasted Vegetable Rice Salad
The roasted vegetables can be prepared in advance, even the day before. Just store in the refrigerator until ready to use.
'Ropa Vieja' is Spanish for 'old clothes', referring to the shredded beef which is accompanied with a flavorful tomato sauce.
Ragu Spaghetti Tacos
It's the recipe everyone's talking about! Moms will find it easy...and will get rave reviews!
Mama's Best Ever Spaghetti & Meatballs
A classic Italian-American dish that can be as simple or fancy as you want it to be.