|Prep Time||20 min|
|Cook Time||20 min|
|Serving Size per serving|
|Calories from Fat||200|
|Total Fat||22 g|
|Saturated Fat||8 g|
|Trans Fat||1 g|
|Total Carbs||69 g|
|Dietary Fiber||6 g|
|Vitamin A||4 %|
|Vitamin C||30 %|
Cheesy Stuffed Meatballs & Spaghetti
Cut cheese sticks into small bits which are perfect for stuffing into the meatballs.
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1/2 cup Italian seasoned dry bread crumbs
- 1 egg
- 2 ounces mozzarella cheese, cut into 12 (1/2-in.) cubes
- 1 jar (1 lb. 8 oz.) Ragu® Old World Style® Pasta Sauce
- 8 ounces spaghetti, cooked and drained
- Combine ground beef, bread crumbs and egg in medium bowl; shape into 12 meatballs. Press 1 cheese cube into each meatball, enclosing completely.
- Bring Ragu® Old World Style® Pasta Sauce to a boil in large saucepan over medium-high heat. Gently stir in uncooked meatballs.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer covered, stirring occasionally, 20 minutes or until meatballs are done. Serve over hot spaghetti.
- Photo Copyright 2006 Publications International, Ltd. Used with permission.
- Cost per recipe*: $7.83. Cost per serving*: $1.96. *Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
Rigatoni with Sausage & Beans
Sweet Italian sausage, cannelloni beans, rosemary and rigatoni simmered in Ragu Pasta Sauce make up this delicious dish.
Roasted Vegetable Rice Salad
The roasted vegetables can be prepared in advance, even the day before. Just store in the refrigerator until ready to use.
'Ropa Vieja' is Spanish for 'old clothes', referring to the shredded beef which is accompanied with a flavorful tomato sauce.
Ragu Spaghetti Tacos
It's the recipe everyone's talking about! Moms will find it easy...and will get rave reviews!
Mama's Best Ever Spaghetti & Meatballs
A classic Italian-American dish that can be as simple or fancy as you want it to be.