|Prep Time||10 min|
|Cook Time||40 min|
|Serving Size 1 burrito|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||230|
|Total Fat||26 g|
|Saturated Fat||12 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||39 g|
|Dietary Fiber||5 g|
|Vitamin A||30 %|
|Vitamin C||60 %|
Ragu Burrito Bake
Top burritos with sour cream and guacamole and serve with hot cooked rice for a complete dinner.
- 1 lb. lean ground beef
- 2 cups diced fresh vegetables*
- 4 1/2 tsp. chili powder
- 1 can (15.25 oz.) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 jar (1 lb. 8 oz.) Ragu® Old World Style® Pasta Sauce
- 6 (6-in. ea.) fajita size flour tortillas or whole wheat tortillas
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°. Brown ground beef in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, drain if desired. Stir in vegetables and chili powder and cook 5 minutes or until vegetables are softened. Stir in corn and 1 cup Ragu® Old World Style® Pasta Sauce. Simmer uncovered 1 minute; remove from heat.
- Spread 1 cup remaining Pasta Sauce in 13 x 9-inch baking dish; set aside. Evenly fill tortillas with ground beef mixture and 1 cup cheese; roll up and place seam-side down in prepared dish. Top tortillas with remaining Pasta Sauce.
- Bake 30 minutes. Top with remaining cheese and bake an additional 10 minutes or until sauce is bubbling and cheese is melted.
- *Use any combination of the following: red bell pepper, yellow squash, zucchini and onion. TIP: For a more wholesome burrito, substitute 1 pound ground turkey for the ground beef and use low fat cheddar cheese.
- Cost per recipe*: $15.56. Cost per serving*: $2.59. *Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
Rigatoni with Sausage & Beans
Sweet Italian sausage, cannelloni beans, rosemary and rigatoni simmered in Ragu Pasta Sauce make up this delicious dish.
Roasted Vegetable Rice Salad
The roasted vegetables can be prepared in advance, even the day before. Just store in the refrigerator until ready to use.
'Ropa Vieja' is Spanish for 'old clothes', referring to the shredded beef which is accompanied with a flavorful tomato sauce.
Ragu Spaghetti Tacos
It's the recipe everyone's talking about! Moms will find it easy...and will get rave reviews!
Mama's Best Ever Spaghetti & Meatballs
A classic Italian-American dish that can be as simple or fancy as you want it to be.