|Prep Time||20 min|
|Cook Time||5 min|
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Calories from Fat||290|
|Total Fat||49 %|
|Saturated Fat||55 %|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||24 %|
|Dietary Fiber||16 %|
|Vitamin A||10 %|
|Vitamin C||30 %|
Chicken Parmesan Pasta Toss
- 1 jar (1 lb. 8 oz.) Ragu® Sauce
- 8 ounces fusilli bucati or your favorite pastacooked and drained
- 1 package (12 oz.) baked breaded low fat chicken breast tendersheated according to package directions
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese(about 8 oz.)
- Heat Sauce in 2-quart saucepan.
- Combine hot Sauce, pasta, chicken and 1 cup cheese in large serving bowl. Top with remaining 1 cup cheese and serve immediately.
- Photo Copyright 2006 Publications International, Ltd. Used with permission.
Rigatoni with Sausage & Beans
Sweet Italian sausage, cannelloni beans, rosemary and rigatoni simmered in Ragu Pasta Sauce make up this delicious dish.
Roasted Vegetable Rice Salad
The roasted vegetables can be prepared in advance, even the day before. Just store in the refrigerator until ready to use.
Ragu Spaghetti Tacos
It's the recipe everyone's talking about! Moms will find it easy...and will get rave reviews!
Mama's Best Ever Spaghetti & Meatballs
A classic Italian-American dish that can be as simple or fancy as you want it to be.