|Prep Time||10 min|
|Cook Time||30 min|
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||120|
|Total Fat||13 g|
|Saturated Fat||6 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||50 g|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g|
|Vitamin A||15 %|
|Vitamin C||20 %|
This recipe is a one-dish meal perfect for a hungry family on a busy night!
- 1 jar (1 lb. 8 oz.) Ragu® Chunky Pasta Sauce
- 2 cups water
- 2 cups uncooked instant rice
- 1 cup frozen green peas, thawed
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese (about 6 oz.)
- 1 package (12 oz.) frozen fully-cooked cocktail-size meatballs, thawed
- Preheat oven to 375°. Spray 13 x 9-inch glass baking dish with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
- Combine Pasta Sauce, water, rice, peas, 1 cup cheese and meatballs in large bowl. Spoon into prepared baking dish.
- Bake uncovered 25 minutes. Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup cheese and bake an additional 5 minutes or until cheese is melted. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
- Photo Copyright 2006 Publications International, Ltd. Used with permission.
Rigatoni with Sausage & Beans
Sweet Italian sausage, cannelloni beans, rosemary and rigatoni simmered in Ragu Pasta Sauce make up this delicious dish.
Roasted Vegetable Rice Salad
The roasted vegetables can be prepared in advance, even the day before. Just store in the refrigerator until ready to use.
'Ropa Vieja' is Spanish for 'old clothes', referring to the shredded beef which is accompanied with a flavorful tomato sauce.
Ragu Spaghetti Tacos
It's the recipe everyone's talking about! Moms will find it easy...and will get rave reviews!
Mama's Best Ever Spaghetti & Meatballs
A classic Italian-American dish that can be as simple or fancy as you want it to be.