|Prep Time||15 min|
|Cook Time||20 min|
|Serving Size 1 cupcake|
|Calories from Fat||70|
|Total Fat||8 g|
|Saturated Fat||2 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||19 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|
|Vitamin A||6 %|
|Vitamin C||25 %|
Veggie Pizza Cupcakes
For meat-lover's cupcakes, substitute cooked ground beef for the veggies. Simply mix it in with the sauce and continue as in recipe.
- 1 package (12 oz.) refrigerated biscuits (10 biscuits)
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- 1 1/2 cups cut-up assorted fresh vegetables (such as red bell pepper, zucchini, summer squash and/or onion)
- 1 1/2 cups Ragu® Sauce
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 375°. Unroll biscuits and press each into a 3-inch round. Evenly press each biscuit in bottom and up sides of each cup in greased 12-cup muffin pan; chill until ready to fill.
- Heat olive oil over medium heat in 10-inch skillet and cook vegetables, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes or until tender. Stir in Sauce and bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer 2 minutes or until slightly reduced.
- Evenly spoon vegetable mixture into prepared muffin cups. Bake 15 minutes. Evenly sprinkle tops with cheese and bake an additional 5 minutes or until cheese is melted and biscuits are golden. Let stand 5 minutes before serving. Gently remove pizza cups from muffin pan and serve.
- See nutritionial information for sodium content. Photo Copyright 2006 Publications International, Ltd. Used with permission.
Rigatoni with Sausage & Beans
Sweet Italian sausage, cannelloni beans, rosemary and rigatoni simmered in Ragu Pasta Sauce make up this delicious dish.
Roasted Vegetable Rice Salad
The roasted vegetables can be prepared in advance, even the day before. Just store in the refrigerator until ready to use.
Ragu Spaghetti Tacos
It's the recipe everyone's talking about! Moms will find it easy...and will get rave reviews!
Mama's Best Ever Spaghetti & Meatballs
A classic Italian-American dish that can be as simple or fancy as you want it to be.