|Prep Time||20 min|
|Cook Time||20 min|
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Calories from Fat||-1|
|Total Fat||22 g|
|Saturated Fat||-1 g|
|Total Carbs||68 g|
|Dietary Fiber||-1 g|
Spaghetti & Meatball Sundaes
Both the spaghetti and meatballs can be cooked ahead of time and refrigerated separately. Quickly heat and assemble at dinnertime.
- 1 lb. lean ground beef
- 1/2 cup Italian seasoned dry bread crumbs
- 1 egg
- 1 jar (1 lb. 8 oz.) Ragu® Sauce
- 8 ounces spaghetti, cooked and drained
- Combine ground beef, bread crumbs and egg in medium bowl; shape into 24 meatballs.
- Bring Sauce to a boil over medium-high heat in 3-quart saucepan. Gently stir in uncooked meatballs.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer covered, stirring occasionally, 20 minutes or until meatballs are done. Arrange spaghetti in 4 sundae dishes, then top each with 3 meatballs and sauce. Garnish, if desired, with basil and cherry tomato. Serve remaining spaghetti. meatballs and sauce on the side.
- Photo Copyright 2006 Publications International, Ltd. Used with permission.
Rigatoni with Sausage & Beans
Sweet Italian sausage, cannelloni beans, rosemary and rigatoni simmered in Ragu Pasta Sauce make up this delicious dish.
Roasted Vegetable Rice Salad
The roasted vegetables can be prepared in advance, even the day before. Just store in the refrigerator until ready to use.
Ragu Spaghetti Tacos
It's the recipe everyone's talking about! Moms will find it easy...and will get rave reviews!
Mama's Best Ever Spaghetti & Meatballs
A classic Italian-American dish that can be as simple or fancy as you want it to be.