|Prep Time||10 min|
|Cook Time||50 min|
|Serving Size per serving|
|Calories from Fat||150|
|Total Fat||16 g|
|Saturated Fat||9 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||32 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|
|Vitamin A||8 %|
|Vitamin C||15 %|
Cheesy Flower Power Pasta Bake
Use wagon wheels pasta for a Wild Western Dinner or other specialty shapes such as tennis racquets or hearts for other dinnertime themes.
- 1 jar (1 lb. 8 oz.) Ragu® Sauce
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1 container (15 oz.) ricotta cheese
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese, (about 8 oz.)
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 8 ounces flower-shaped (fiori) pasta
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Combine Sauce with water in large bowl. Stir in ricotta, 1 cup mozzarella and Parmesan cheese, then uncooked pasta.
- Evenly spoon pasta mixture in 13 X 9-inch baking dish. Cover tightly with aluminum foil and bake 45 minutes.
- Remove foil, then sprinkle with remaining 1 cup mozzarella cheese. Bake uncovered an additional 5 minutes or until mozzarella is melted. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
- Photo Copyright 2006 Publications International, Ltd. Used with permission.
Rigatoni with Sausage & Beans
Sweet Italian sausage, cannelloni beans, rosemary and rigatoni simmered in Ragu Pasta Sauce make up this delicious dish.
Roasted Vegetable Rice Salad
The roasted vegetables can be prepared in advance, even the day before. Just store in the refrigerator until ready to use.
Ragu Spaghetti Tacos
It's the recipe everyone's talking about! Moms will find it easy...and will get rave reviews!
Mama's Best Ever Spaghetti & Meatballs
A classic Italian-American dish that can be as simple or fancy as you want it to be.