|Prep Time||20 min|
|Cook Time||20 min|
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Calories from Fat||80|
|Total Fat||14 %|
|Saturated Fat||8 %|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||21 %|
|Dietary Fiber||20 %|
|Vitamin A||25 %|
|Vitamin C||15 %|
Garden Clam Sauce With Linguine
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1/2 cup chopped sweet onion
- 1 large clove garlic, chopped
- 1/4 cup dry red wine or chicken broth
- 3/4 cup chicken broth
- 12 clams, soaked in cold water and drained to remove sand
- 1 jar (1 lb. 8 oz.) Ragu® Organic Garden Veggie Pasta Sauce*
- 8 ounces linguine, cooked and drained
- In 5-quart saucepot, heat olive oil over medium-high heat and cook onion, stirring occasionally, 3 minutes. Add garlic and cook 30 seconds. Stir in wine and broth and bring to a boil over high heat. Add clams. Cover and cook 3 minutes or until clams open. Remove open clams to serving bowl; set aside. (Discard any unopened clams.)
- In same saucepot, stir in Pasta Sauce and bring to a boil. Simmer 2 minutes. Remove from heat and stir in clams. Toss clam sauce with hot linguine and garnish, if desired, with chopped fresh parsley.
- *Also terrific with Ragu® Chunky Pasta Sauce.
Rigatoni with Sausage & Beans
Sweet Italian sausage, cannelloni beans, rosemary and rigatoni simmered in Ragu Pasta Sauce make up this delicious dish.
Roasted Vegetable Rice Salad
The roasted vegetables can be prepared in advance, even the day before. Just store in the refrigerator until ready to use.
'Ropa Vieja' is Spanish for 'old clothes', referring to the shredded beef which is accompanied with a flavorful tomato sauce.
Ragu Spaghetti Tacos
It's the recipe everyone's talking about! Moms will find it easy...and will get rave reviews!
Mama's Best Ever Spaghetti & Meatballs
A classic Italian-American dish that can be as simple or fancy as you want it to be.