|Prep Time||20 min|
|Cook Time||20 min|
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||160|
|Total Fat||26 %|
|Saturated Fat||25 %|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||21 %|
|Dietary Fiber||24 %|
|Vitamin A||110 %|
|Vitamin C||40 %|
Chunky Chicken Sausage Sauce with Tortellini
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 cup chopped carrot
- 1 cup chopped sweet onion
- 1 lb. chicken sausage or sweet Italian sausage , removed from casing and crumbled
- 1/4 cup dry red wine or chicken broth
- 3/4 cup chicken broth
- 1 jar (1 lb. 8 oz.) Ragu® Old World Style® Pasta Sauce or Organic Pasta Sauce
- 1 package (12 oz.) frozen tortellini or fresh tortellini, cooked and drained
- Heat olive oil in 5-quart saucepot over medium-high heat and cook carrots and onions, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes. Add sausage and cook, stirring occasionally, until browned. Stir in wine and cook 1 minute, scraping up brown bits from bottom of pan. Add broth and Pasta Sauce. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer uncovered, stirring occasionally, 15 minutes. Toss with hot tortellini and garnish, if desired, with grated Parmesan cheese and ground black pepper.
Rigatoni with Sausage & Beans
Sweet Italian sausage, cannelloni beans, rosemary and rigatoni simmered in Ragu Pasta Sauce make up this delicious dish.
Roasted Vegetable Rice Salad
The roasted vegetables can be prepared in advance, even the day before. Just store in the refrigerator until ready to use.
'Ropa Vieja' is Spanish for 'old clothes', referring to the shredded beef which is accompanied with a flavorful tomato sauce.
Ragu Spaghetti Tacos
It's the recipe everyone's talking about! Moms will find it easy...and will get rave reviews!
Mama's Best Ever Spaghetti & Meatballs
A classic Italian-American dish that can be as simple or fancy as you want it to be.