|Prep Time||20 min|
|Cook Time||20 min|
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Calories from Fat||160|
|Total Fat||17 g|
|Saturated Fat||4 g|
|Trans Fat||0.5 g|
|Total Carbs||70 g|
|Dietary Fiber||12 g|
|Vitamin A||8 %|
|Vitamin C||30 %|
String Cheese Spaghetti & Meatballs
If kids want to help make meatballs but don't want to get their hands dirty, have them wear plastic food service gloves. They make the job fun and guarantee easy clean-up!
- 1 lb. lean ground beef
- 1/2 cup Italian seasoned dry bread crumbs
- 1 egg
- 1 jar (1 lb. 8 oz.) Ragu® Sauce
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, cut into cubes, (about 4 oz.)
- 8 ounces whole wheat spaghetti or regular spaghetti, cooked and drained
- Combine ground beef, bread crumbs and egg in medium bowl; shape into 12 meatballs.
- Bring Sauce to a boil over medium-high heat in large saucepan. Gently stir in uncooked meatballs.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer covered, stirring occasionally, 20 minutes or until meatballs are done. To serve, toss meatballs and sauce with mozzarella cheese and hot spaghetti.
Rigatoni with Sausage & Beans
Sweet Italian sausage, cannelloni beans, rosemary and rigatoni simmered in Ragu Pasta Sauce make up this delicious dish.
Roasted Vegetable Rice Salad
The roasted vegetables can be prepared in advance, even the day before. Just store in the refrigerator until ready to use.
Ragu Spaghetti Tacos
It's the recipe everyone's talking about! Moms will find it easy...and will get rave reviews!
Mama's Best Ever Spaghetti & Meatballs
A classic Italian-American dish that can be as simple or fancy as you want it to be.