|Prep Time||5 min|
|Cook Time||20 min|
Easy Ravioli with Vodka Sauce
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1/2 cup chopped sweet onion
- 1/4 cup vodka
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 package (1 lb. 10 oz.) frozen cheese ravioli
- 1 jar (1 lb. 8 oz.) Ragu® Old World Style® Pasta Sauce or Organic Pasta Sauce
- 2 Tbsp. heavy cream
- 2 Tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese (optional)
- Heat olive oil in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook onion, stirring occasionally, 4 minutes. Add vodka and boil 1 minute. Add broth and ravioli; bring to a boil over high heat. Cook uncovered, stirring gently to separate ravioli, 5 minutes.
- Stir in Pasta Sauce. Cook covered over medium heat, stirring occasionally, 10 minutes or until ravioli are tender. Stir in cream and heat through. Garnish with grated Parmesan cheese.
Rigatoni with Sausage & Beans
Sweet Italian sausage, cannelloni beans, rosemary and rigatoni simmered in Ragu Pasta Sauce make up this delicious dish.
Roasted Vegetable Rice Salad
The roasted vegetables can be prepared in advance, even the day before. Just store in the refrigerator until ready to use.
'Ropa Vieja' is Spanish for 'old clothes', referring to the shredded beef which is accompanied with a flavorful tomato sauce.
Ragu Spaghetti Tacos
It's the recipe everyone's talking about! Moms will find it easy...and will get rave reviews!
Mama's Best Ever Spaghetti & Meatballs
A classic Italian-American dish that can be as simple or fancy as you want it to be.