|Prep Time||15 min|
|Cook Time||20 min|
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Calories from Fat||70|
|Total Fat||8 g|
|Saturated Fat||3.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||21 g|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g|
|Vitamin A||25 %|
|Vitamin C||50 %|
Three Cheese Pizzas
- 1 Tbsp. Country Crock® Spread
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1 medium red bell pepper
- 1/2 cup finely chopped green onions
- 3 English muffins, split and toasted
- 1 jar (14 oz.) Ragu® Pizza Quick Sauce
- 1/2 cup provolone cheese (about 2 oz.)
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 Tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 425°. In 10-inch skillet, melt Spread over medium-high heat and cook mushrooms and red pepper, stirring occasionally, 3 minutes or until crisp-tender. Stir in green onions and cook 1 minute; set aside.
- On ungreased baking sheet, arrange muffin halves. Evenly spread Sauce on muffin halves, then top with vegetable mixture and sprinkle with cheeses. Bake 15 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Rigatoni with Sausage & Beans
Sweet Italian sausage, cannelloni beans, rosemary and rigatoni simmered in Ragu Pasta Sauce make up this delicious dish.
Roasted Vegetable Rice Salad
The roasted vegetables can be prepared in advance, even the day before. Just store in the refrigerator until ready to use.
Ragu Spaghetti Tacos
It's the recipe everyone's talking about! Moms will find it easy...and will get rave reviews!
Mama's Best Ever Spaghetti & Meatballs
A classic Italian-American dish that can be as simple or fancy as you want it to be.