|Prep Time||20 min|
|Cook Time||30 min|
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||130|
|Total Fat||14 g|
|Saturated Fat||7 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||52 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|
|Vitamin A||8 %|
|Vitamin C||10 %|
Three Cheese Baked Ziti (8 Servings)
Perfect for those hectic nights when everyone can't eat together. Keep it warm and let them help themselves.
- 1 container (15 oz.) ricotta cheese
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 box (16 oz.) ziti pasta, cooked and drained
- 1 jar (1 lb. 8 oz.) Ragu® Chunky Pasta Sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°. Combine ricotta cheese, eggs and Parmesan cheese in large bowl; set aside.
- Combine pasta with Pasta Sauce in another bowl.
- Spoon 1/2 of the pasta mixture in 13 x 9-inch baking dish; evenly top with cheese mixture, then remaining pasta mixture. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese. Bake 30 minutes or until heated through. Serve, if desired, with additional heated Sauce.
- Cost per recipe*: $10.32. Cost per serving*: $1.29. *Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
Rigatoni with Sausage & Beans
Sweet Italian sausage, cannelloni beans, rosemary and rigatoni simmered in Ragu Pasta Sauce make up this delicious dish.
Roasted Vegetable Rice Salad
The roasted vegetables can be prepared in advance, even the day before. Just store in the refrigerator until ready to use.
'Ropa Vieja' is Spanish for 'old clothes', referring to the shredded beef which is accompanied with a flavorful tomato sauce.
Ragu Spaghetti Tacos
It's the recipe everyone's talking about! Moms will find it easy...and will get rave reviews!
Mama's Best Ever Spaghetti & Meatballs
A classic Italian-American dish that can be as simple or fancy as you want it to be.