|Prep Time||15 min|
|Cook Time||30 min|
|Serving Size per serving|
|Calories from Fat||80|
|Total Fat||9 g|
|Saturated Fat||1 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||24 g|
|Dietary Fiber||6 g|
|Vitamin A||120 %|
|Vitamin C||40 %|
Summer Minestrone with Pesto
- 4 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 2 cups diced carrot
- 3 zucchini
- 1 jar (1 lb. 8 oz.) Ragu® Old World Style® Pasta Sauce
- 2 cans (450 mL. ea.) chicken broth or vegetable broth
- 1 can (19 oz.) cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup packed fresh basil leaves
- 1 large garlic
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in 5-quart saucepan over medium-high heat and cook carrots and zucchini, stirring occasionally, 8 minutes. Add Ragu® Old World Style® Pasta Sauce and broth. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer covered, stirring occasionally, 20 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Stir in beans; heat through.
- Meanwhile, for pesto, process basil, garlic, salt and remaining 3 tablespoons oil in blender or food processor until basil is finely chopped.
- To serve, ladle soup into bowls and garnish each with spoonful of pesto. Serve, if desired, with crusty Italian bread.
- Photo copryight 2006 Publications International, Ltd. Used with permission. See nutritional information -Better for you-too high in sodium
Rigatoni with Sausage & Beans
Sweet Italian sausage, cannelloni beans, rosemary and rigatoni simmered in Ragu Pasta Sauce make up this delicious dish.
Roasted Vegetable Rice Salad
The roasted vegetables can be prepared in advance, even the day before. Just store in the refrigerator until ready to use.
'Ropa Vieja' is Spanish for 'old clothes', referring to the shredded beef which is accompanied with a flavorful tomato sauce.
Ragu Spaghetti Tacos
It's the recipe everyone's talking about! Moms will find it easy...and will get rave reviews!
Mama's Best Ever Spaghetti & Meatballs
A classic Italian-American dish that can be as simple or fancy as you want it to be.