|Prep Time||5 min|
|Cook Time||15 min|
|Serving Size 1 burger|
|Calories from Fat||130|
|Total Fat||15 g|
|Saturated Fat||5 g|
|Trans Fat||0.5 g|
|Total Carbs||31 g|
|Dietary Fiber||5 g|
|Vitamin A||0 %|
|Vitamin C||15 %|
Ragu Sloppy Joes
For Cheesy Sloppy Joes, stir in shredded cheddar cheese just before serving.
- 2 lbs. lean ground beef
- 1 medium onion , chopped (optional)
- 1 jar (1 lb. 8 oz.) Ragu® Old World Style® Pasta Sauce
- 8 whole wheat hamburger buns or regular hamburger buns
- Brown ground beef with onion in large nonstick skillet; drain.
- Stir in Ragu® Old World Style® Pasta Sauce. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to medium and simmer covered, stirring occasionally, 10 minutes. Serve on buns.
- For a Savory Meat Sauce, serve over hot cooked pasta instead of buns. Also terrific with Ragu Old World Pasta Sauce. Cost per recipe*: $11.12 Cost per serving*: $1.39 *Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
- See nutrition information for sodium content.
Rigatoni with Sausage & Beans
Sweet Italian sausage, cannelloni beans, rosemary and rigatoni simmered in Ragu Pasta Sauce make up this delicious dish.
Roasted Vegetable Rice Salad
The roasted vegetables can be prepared in advance, even the day before. Just store in the refrigerator until ready to use.
'Ropa Vieja' is Spanish for 'old clothes', referring to the shredded beef which is accompanied with a flavorful tomato sauce.
Ragu Spaghetti Tacos
It's the recipe everyone's talking about! Moms will find it easy...and will get rave reviews!
Mama's Best Ever Spaghetti & Meatballs
A classic Italian-American dish that can be as simple or fancy as you want it to be.